Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day

   Honestly motherhood is the primary reason why I don't get nearly as much crafting done as I would like. But that's quite alright. I wouldn't trade may two little guys for all the knitting time in the world! And my wonderful spouse has been out of town for work three of the past four weeks. This has also been somewhat detrimental to blogging and anything else that isn't feeding, cleaning, or entertaining two little boys.
   On to the crafting portion of our program today. I am finished with the first section of my shawl! As soon as I'm done writing here I will be embarking on the second section. I am very much into this project now. I love it! The colors are working out just splendidly! I must gush again about how much a new crochet technique has re-invigorated my love of this craft. This new spark in my long love affair with crochet has not impeded my plans for knitting some stuffed animals for Christmas gifts as soon as the shawl is finished. I will try to get my act together and take some pictures of my shawl in progress this coming week. Happy Mother's Day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment