Friday, April 29, 2011

Short and Sweet

   Today's installment will be brief as the title suggests. There are a couple of reasons for this. First, I am not far enough along in my shawl for it to be at all interesting to photograph or write about. So far it is going quite smoothly. I really like the way the color repeat in the yarn is organizing itself through the shawl pattern. The second reason for my brevity is; the sun is finally shining! It has rained every day for the past week. I am tired of the rain! I'm also running out of ways to keep a three year old boy entertained indoors. There are a lot of new finger paintings gracing the basement art area.
   I have decided on a pattern for my shawl to go with the dress I got for the weddings I'm going to this summer. It is in my Crochet Master Class book. I'm using Berroco Sox yarn. It is shades of blue from a cornflower blue to almost gray. I'm about a third of the way through the first of four sections for the shawl. So far the work up has been simpler than it originally looked. I think the middle two sections are going to be the most challenging. That's all I've got for now. Time for enjoying some of this sunshine while it lasts!

No comments:

Post a Comment