Monday, April 11, 2011

Apologies from an Absentee Author

   I'll start with I'm sorry for neglecting the blog-o-sphere for the entire month of March. I thought about blogging, but every time it crossed my mind I was int he middle of something that had nothing to do with crafting or I had no time to sit and write. I apologize again & hope you will forgive me and continue to read. March is the second busiest month in the family for birthdays with my husband, oldest son, & brother-in-law all have birthdays within a two week span. That and when you have 6 inches of snow on the ground and temps in the upper 80s less than 2 weeks later, it's just not right. The lovely weather we had earlier in the month inspired me to spend plenty of time playing outside with the kids, and not so much crafting, thinking about crafting, or blogging.
   With all of that said, I'm currently trying to thin out the work-in-progress collection. I have set a personal edict that I shall start no more projects until I thin the WIP herd down to a point were even with a new project, I will have no more than four projects going at a time. The current catalog of partially finished projects includes; a nifty little scarf that I am in the process of casting off, known as the scarf that never ends; the stuffed snake; The red and blue crocheted afghan; the knit sampler afghan; stranded knit blocks hat, and a shawl that I think is going to frogged instead of finished. So that's six projects I have going. I am determined to finish the scarf, snake, & hat before I start anything else.
   I am planning a shawl to go with the dress I bought for all the weddings I'm going to this summer. I think will save my planning for my next project and the story of "the scarf that never ends" for my next installment. For all of you who come back to reading my blog. THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment