Friday, February 11, 2011

The Best Laid Plans of Mice and Mommy

   So, I get all excited about the progress I'm making on my shrug. My Mom gets all excited because the sooner I'm done with the shrug, the sooner she gets her fingerless gloves. And of course, the only knitting I got done was last night during Bible Study. What has derailed my ferocious knitting agenda you ask? I'll give you a hint.
 Culprit Number One: Quinn Micheal will be 3 in March
Culprit Number Two: Connor Joseph 3months.
   Don't get me wrong, I love my little boys very much, but quite often the two of them are not terribly conducive to knitting. I can't knit while I'm feeding the baby. I'm not quite desperate enough to try yet. And Quinn will pull my hands off the needles when he wants something. He's a pretty strong little bugger too. The end result of all of this is that I've only knit about 8 rows in the past two days. I'm hoping to get more done over the weekend, but it's finally supposed to warm up over the weekend and knitting may get sidelined in favor of going outside and absorbing some sunshine. Only time will tell, but I am now thinking that my goal of wearing my shrug on Valentine's Day is not going to be met. Maybe I'll have it done in time for President's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment