Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Works in Progess

Works in Progress, that aren't being worked on. Well, aren't being worked on much. The shrug in the pretty hand-painted yarn is pretty much my all consuming passion right now. But I drift back to my other projects in odd moments of inspiration. Featured in photo today are my shockingly simple crocheted afghan & my sock snake.

 This afghan  looks like it should be challenging. Just trust me, it really isn't. It's worked along the length, so I'm actually a little shy of halfway done.

The snake is my own pattern. He was inspired by an expedition into toe-up socks & a blue/ green/ grey ombre yarn I had floating around my stash. I'll publish the pattern as soon as he's done. The plan is to make him somewhere between 2 to 3 ft long. The afghan pattern came from Leisure Arts "A Year of Afghans" Book 4. The name of the pattern is Emerald Trellis. I changed the colors of course.
   The shrug is coming along well. I'm about 5 rows shy of having the back half done. I may complete my shrug by next Sunday after all! I will post more of my works in progress at I get them out, or, *gasp* get them finished. Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment