Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Work in Progress

I'm very excited because I've finished my first sleeve on the first sweater I've ever tried to knit! I've been working on it every chance I've had today so that I could post a picture and actually blog about something that I'm working on.
Now I will confess that this is not the most complicated pattern ever. It is a simple stockinette shrug pattern that I found on Ravelry. It's 3 pieces, two sleeves and the back. The back is just a rectangle with ribbing on each end. It's being done in Dream in Color Classy in the Some Summer Sky color way. I have to give a shout out to Beth and Bah! Yarn for helping me out with the yarn. Beth & Bah! will probably get more shout outs as this goes on since this is this closest yarn store and the host of Monday night Stitch Night.
   I'd write more, but I can't wait to cast on my second sleeve. Everyone keep warm out there. I don't know about you, but our outdoor thermometer says it's about 12 degrees here. Good Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment